Talent Board Job Recruitment 2018 for Cook
- Company: Talent board
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
- You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
- They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking.
- Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
Responsibilities for the Cook Job
- Set up work stations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc).
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers.
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Check quality of ingredients.
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages.
Cook Job Requirements
- Proven experience as cook of at least 2 years.
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bake ware.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc).
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Very good communication skills.
- A certificate or diploma in the relevant field.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: