Talent Board Job Recruitment 2018 for Telecommunication Cost Controller
- Company: Talent board
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
One of our clients in the Telecommunication industry is looking to fill the position of a Cost Controller
Responsible for Cost Control Services; Cost estimating, Budget Control, cost Forecasting, Cost reporting and cost risk analysis.
Cost Controller Job Responsibilities
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections
- Understand the projects specific cost procedures and carry out all work accordingly.
- Manage all project documentations and licenses.
- Track cost over-runs and provide timely advice project manager.
- In charge of Budgets for the project
- Highlighting cost areas of concern and suggesting areas of improvement.
- Maintaining comprehensive accessible registers of financial approvals, variations and change orders.
- Liaising with the finance department for purchases, payments and refunds.
- Ensure that all cost related work is in compliance with procurement contract(s).
- Following up with Sub Contrators to ensure timely delivery and quality adherence.
- Other Related duties.
Qualifications for the Cost Controller Job
- At least CPA section 2 or ACCA equivalent.
- Degree or Diploma in Management/Administration
- At least 3 years in a similar role
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Detail orientated
- High in Organization and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Apply here for the Cost Controller Job Please state your current and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: