Tala Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. Tala recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Tala Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Tala Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Tala is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: IT Support Engineer
Tala is looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer to support and execute our global IT strategy. Tala is a world leader in providing direct loans and financial services in emerging markets. We are a global team with diverse backgrounds who are singularly focused on using technology, data, and a customer-centric approach to meet the financial needs of the 2+ billion people of the emerging global middle class.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting an IT department with ultimate accountability for IT in LOCAL MARKET as well as general coverage for offices in each market where we operate (Kenya, Philippines, Mexico, and India). You will be responsible for troubleshooting, resolution, and maintenance of all office IT, networking, and virtual environment infrastructures. You will be responsible for supporting the continual development of a global IT strategy (systems, staff, budgeting, etc.) and then executing on that strategy. Lastly, you’ll identify, report, and lead change management initiatives to drive maximum uptime, functionality, and resiliency of our network, hardware, and related software applications, with responsibility for identifying, reporting, and managing vendors to accomplish these goals.
Great candidates will have deep experience supporting IT departments for a global technology company with offices worldwide, strong technical and vendor relations skills, and experience supporting large office expansion/infrastructure projects. You can and will roll up your sleeves to solve problems: you have a strong sense of accountability for end-user experience and systems uptime. You are a strong communicator, ensuring a large, varied audience understands issues, root cause, dependencies, and tradeoffs between different solutions alternatives.
- Support and champion our Global IT strategy, with priority focus in LOCAL MARKET as well as US, Kenya, Philippines, India, and Mexico
- Support uptime, resiliency, redundancy requirements in LOCAL MARKET
- Accountable for troubleshooting, technical support, diagnosis, and change management to maximize functionality and up-time of internal and third-party networks, hardware, software, applications, and other virtual environment infrastructures
- Support gap analysis of IT systems, staff, and vendors with recommendations and budget requirements to management
- Support evaluation, onboarding, and assess and report performance of IT vendors to management
- Recommend and lead change management activities in LOCAL MARKET that minimize service disruption impacts on internal users, including planning and cost-effective execution of office capacity increases
- Ensure redundancy, resiliency, and identify dependencies for networking infrastructure and software applications
- Adhere to global IT budget in coordination with management
- Help implement and enforce Information Security policy
- 2+ years experience supporting IT, infrastructure, and network support teams, preferrably for a global company with distributed offices & staff
- Experience supporting an IT helpdesk strategy
- Experience evaluating and managing IT and network suppliers/vendors
- Experience adhering to budgets for an IT department
- Experience supporting implementation of company-wide IT solutions improvements
- Willingness and ability to be available off-hours/on-call
- Willingness and ability to travel to emerging markets
- Experience with the following tools/systems: Hardware (Apple, Linux Desktop, Windows PC), MDM spec (Meraki Systems Manager/JAMF/AirWatch/etc…), routers/switches (Palo Alto, Cisco Meraki, D-Link Switch, TP-Link Switch), VoIP (SIP, Codecs – G711, G729, G723.1, QoS), Google G Suite (email, browser, productivity suite), development/task management. (SSH, Github, VPN, Jira/Confluence), communications (Google Hangouts, Slack, Zoom), Audio/Video (Shure wireless, Audio mixing, Live streaming production), Virtualization (VMWare), Cloud services (Azure, AWS)
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience supporting IT departments for a digital technology company
- Experience supporting IT strategy for offices in emerging markets
- Experience working in a startup environment
We strongly believe that inclusion fosters innovation and we’re proud to have a diverse team with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We focus on hiring talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Tala (formerly InVenture) career website on boards.greenhouse.getrake.io to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Tala Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Tala Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Tala Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Tala Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Tala Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Tala Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: