Tala Job Vacancies For Collections Team Lead, Application Details
Tala is seeking an experienced Collections Team Lead with a minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in the Banking/Microfinance/Financial sector.
- Own Collections KPIs and work with team towards achieving them each day/month/year:
- Monitor early and Late Stage Cure and Liquidation, to ensure team performance meet the expected business targets.
- Keep track of ,RPC, Contact Rate, PTP Conversion Rate, PTP reminders and daily expected collections to ensure achievement of daily target.
- Manage incentive, rewards and overtime tracking.
- Manage daily/weekly/monthly allocation of accounts to agents, daily collection reports and shift planning.
- Monitor collection trends/recommendations to be shared with the collections manager.
- Handles complaints or difficult calls
- Own culture KPI of maintaining low unwanted attrition through recommending and implementing proper reward/recognition programs
- Identifies areas of the collection process that need improvement and implements an enhanced process that will help collectors be more effective.
- Tracks the rate of success of the entire process and continues to make adjustments when necessary.
- Trains new employees and holds training reviews for established employees.
- Expertise and focus in empathy, trust, and speed of customer service issues.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities of: humility, service, efficiency, management, goal attainment, team motivation, and communication.
- Clear understanding of collections call models.
- Experience creating reports to monitor individual collections performance
- Ability to perform analysis with data to make recommendations for new collections strategies
- Experience training team members on systems and process.
- Demonstrated expertise of team KPIS.
- Strong decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing.
- Maintains a positive attitude. Can rally team even in times of adversity and challenges.
- At least 3 years managing collections teams for a local consumer lender.
- Strong probing, communication, problem solving and decision makes skills to effectively resolve complex customer and employee issues
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: