Takaful Insurance of Africa Job Vacancy 2018 for HR Admin Manager, Application Details
Takaful Insurance of Africa is a pioneering dynamic Takaful Operator with exciting ethical perspective to the insurance market in Kenya and the region.
Founded in the year 2008, The Company is the first fully fledged ethically based underwriter in East and Central Africa.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are in the process of recruiting, qualified, experienced, competent and highly motivated individual to fill the position of Human Resource & Administration Manager.
Reporting to: CEO
Job Summary: To provide guidance on overall human resources management and administrative policies and strategies in order to support smooth running of the Company’s operations.
The position ensures that the organization has adequate manpower to undertake various activities as well as ensure office property is well managed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the overall function of human resources and administration division.
- Formulate and review human resource policies and ensure proper implementation.
- Forecast manpower needs in liaison with the other senior managers.
- Develop and manage reward policies and system.
- Initiate and participate in the recruitment and selection of staff at all levels.
- Develop and implement staff training and development plans
- Initiate, recommend and oversee the implementation of reviewed terms & conditions for staff.
- Ensure maintenance of harmonious working relations through effective communication with staff, their supervisors and/or representatives.
- Handle disciplinary cases and advise the staff disciplinary committee accordingly.
- Management of Staff welfare.
- Provide management advice on HR and other staff issues.
- Supervise, develop and appraise staff within the department.
- Develop the department’s work plan and budget and ensure adherence to set limits and targets
- Oversee the management of change process at TIA Kenya.
- Ensure effective administration of office support services, security services and insurance services.
- Ensure that employee performance appraisals are conducted in a fair manner as per approved policies.
- Develop administrative policies and procedures.
- University degree in Social or Business Studies
- A professional Human Resource qualification
- Current Practicing License from IHRM(K)
- MBA qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resource management roles in a medium to large size organization.
How to Apply
Application letters and copy of current CV in one document clearly titled “APPLICATION FOR HR & Administration Manager” should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivery to TIA Head Office, CIC Plaza, 3rd floor, Upper Hill, Nairobi. so as to reach the CEO on or before March 29, 2018 at 5pm.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: