Takaful Insurance Job Vacancy 2018 for Branch Administrator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Takaful Insurance Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Takaful Insurance Job Vacancy 2018
Takaful Insurance of Africa Ltd (TIA) is a pioneering dynamic insurance company introducing a new and exciting ethical perspective to the Insurance market in Kenya. Founded in the year 2008 and formally licensed in 2011, TIA is the first fully fledged Shariah compliant operator in East Africa, boasting high standards of financial soundness. The rationale behind TIA lies in the need to provide risk management and financial security services that are founded on ethical principles and values.
Responsible for the operations of the Branch and marketing of the company’s products to Agents, Brokers and Direct Clients to ensure profitable, quality and timely service.
Key Tasks, Duties And Responsibilities
- Market Takaful Insurance of Africa’s products to prospective clients and existing clients, Brokers, Agents
- Ensure renewals are invited in good time and followed up with the client, Broker and Agents
- Ensure service delivery is done on timely basis
- Risk assessment and determination of terms to apply in consultation with Underwriting Manager
- Obtain requests for quotations, assess as per underwriting/rating guide and other guidance, prepare quotations and deliver to clients/brokers or business development staff as necessary
- Register all quotation requests, indicate the quotation number and open quotation
- Follow up the quotations with the client/agents or brokers and confirm that cover is placed or declined and if declined try and obtain the reasons for decline
- Facilitate and do product presentations
- Ensure that files are well documented and all communications and transactions recorded
- Collect premiums immediately from Client and ensure credit control policy is adhered to
- File weekly and monthly reports detailing the outstanding work position. The Weekly report will include business activities of the week and what are due for the following week
- Signing of accounting documents within authority limits given
- Ensuring tidiness and cleanliness in office and all work areas
- Maintain call/visits register for the Branch
- Ensure proper declarations of motor certificates are done on monthly basis.
- Receive information for all potential claims and liaise with claims department to ensure that the claim is registered. Follow up claims with claims department to ensure that claims are processed expeditiously
- Ensure safe keeping and proper accounting of all company security documents i.e. Motor certificates, cover notes, Yellow cards, Travel Insurance Booklets
- Gather market intelligence relating to competitors and forward to Management
- Manage allocated expenses budget
- Provide leadership to a team of well-motivated staffs at the branch
- Ensure that TIA assets in the branch are secure and properly tagged
- Perform any other duties as may be requested by Management
- Bachelor of Commerce (Insurance Option) or any other degree in a related field
- ACII or AIIK Qualifications
Experience & Key Competencies
- At least 5 years’ experience in insurance industry three of which in Supervisory position either as Branch Manager, Unit Manager or Business Development
- Manager in the relevant region will be an added advantage.
Application Deadline: November 21st 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Takaful Insurance of Africa career website on takafulinsuranceofafrica.applytojob.com to apply
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More