Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 for Senior Public Health Officer (2 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Taita Taveta County job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified serving officers in the County Public Service to fill the following vacant positions:
NUMBER OF POSTS: TWO (2)
Senior Public Health Officer Job Responsibilities
- Provide Environmental Health Extension services in The area of deployment, where specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Identifying environmental health issues at community level; Assessing health needs of the community;
- Coordinating sanitation and hygiene progammes in the community; Sensitizing communities on food and water safety measures;
- Conducting Training for Public Health Trainees, Community Own Resource Persons (CORPS), Community-based’ Health Workers (CHWs) and
- Community Health Committees (CHCs) on Public Health issues; Implementing environmental health programmes and projects;
- Collecting water and food samples for bacteriological and chemical analysis; Initiating and implementing Community Based Health Care Progammes;
- Implementing integrated mosquito control and other public health strategies;
- Following up on proper collection and disposal of solid waste in markets and other dwelling premises in towns;
- Carrying out disease surveillance, prevention and control; Coordinating immunization programmes.
Requirements For Senior Public Health Officer Job
- Served in the grade of Public. Health Officer for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Health or Public Health from a recognized Institution; Certificate of Competence from the Association of Public Health Officers;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution; Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to make their applications by completing a CPSB Job Application form 2018. The form may be downloaded from the Taita Taveta County Government website, CPSB portal.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi on or before Monday 24th September 2018
Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form. All details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original Identity card/Passport , Appointment letter, last promotion letter and all the relevant professional/ Academic certificates
Canvassing shall lead to disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: