Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 for Senior Nurse (15 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Taita Taveta County job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified serving officers in the County Public Service to fill the following vacant positions:
NUMBER OF POSTS: FIFTEEN (15)
Responsibilities for Senior Enrolled Nurse Job
- Assessing patients and clients and establishing health care needs;
- Planning and implementing nursing care interventions based on patients’/clients’ health needs;
- Providing health education and counselling on identified health and socio-economic needs to patients/clients!
- Referring patients and clients appropriately; facilitating patients’ admission and discharge in a health facility;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment; ensuring safe custody of in-patients belongings;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients personal and health condition/care; conducting assessment of school health needs;
- Planning, implementing interventions and preparing periodic reports; conducting occupational health needs• assessment,
- Planning, implementing, evaluating, making recommendations and preparing periodic reports; providing appropriate healthcare services including immunization, reproductive health;
- Guiding and orienting staff, students and health personnel; and carrying out health outreach activities.
Senior Enrolled Nurse Job Requirements
- Served in the grade of Senior Enrolled Nurse II for a minimum period of three (3)years;
- Certificate in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Enrolled Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Community Health Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Midwife, Kenya Enrolled Psychiatric Nurse or Enrolled Nurse/Midwife from a recognized training institution;
- Enrolment Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya; valid practising license from Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution; Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to make their applications by completing a CPSB Job Application form 2018. The form may be downloaded from the Taita Taveta County Government website, CPSB portal.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi on or before Monday 24th September 2018
Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form. All details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original Identity card/Passport , Appointment letter, last promotion letter and all the relevant professional/ Academic certificates
Canvassing shall lead to disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: