Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 for Radiologist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
POSITION: RADIOLOGIST Job Group ‘Q’
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- MBCHB,MMED medicine- Radiology or equivalent from a recognized university
- Served for a Minimum of three (3) years’ at Job Group ‘P’ or an equivalent similar position
- Additional trainings in radiology will be an added advantage Registered with Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Experience in general radiology, ultrasound and CT-SCAN Valid Practicing license
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya
- Provision of quality radiological examinations to both outpatient and inpatient: including basic, radiology, invasive radiology, ultrasound and complex examination including CT Scanning
- Supervision of radiology departments in the County Policy formulation at County level
- Participate in planning, management, audit, and development of clinical radiology services Will be in charge of the radiology services in the County
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi.
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from HELB, DCI, KRA, CRB and EACC.
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Friday 16th November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: