Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 for Principal Therapist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Taita Taveta County job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified serving officers in the County Public Service to fill the following vacant positions:
Responsibilities for the Principal Occupation Therapist Job
- Assessing,formulating and implementing patients’ treatment plan;
- Carrying out vocational assessments and recommending appropriate placement; Maintaining’ up-to-date records;
- Keeping information relating to patients/clients;
- Preparing occupational therapy health education materials;
- Following up on patients progress;
- Analyzing data for research;
- Inducting students on practical training on occupational therapy services; Preparing and compiling periodic reports;
- Evaluating occupational therapy activities in the area of deployment.
Principal Occupation Therapist Job Requirements
- Must have served in the grade of Chief Occupational Therapist JG ‘M’ for a minimum of three (3) years II. Certificate in Senior Management course not lasting less than two weeks from a recognized institution III. Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance results
- Must be registered with Kenya Occupational Therapists Association.
- Must have a diploma in occupational therapy from recognized institution Satisfy the requirements of chapter six
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to make their applications by completing a CPSB Job Application form 2018. The form may be downloaded from the Taita Taveta County Government website, CPSB portal.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi on or before Monday 24th September 2018
Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form. All details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original Identity card/Passport , Appointment letter, last promotion letter and all the relevant professional/ Academic certificates
Canvassing shall lead to disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: