Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 for Principal Registered Nurse (16 Posts), Appliication Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Taita Taveta County job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified serving officers in the County Public Service to fill the following vacant positions:
PRINCIPAL REGISTERED NURSE JG ‘N’
NUMBER OF POSTS: SIXTEEN (16)
Principal Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities
- Head a nursing unit at a facility
- Provide holistic care by identifying risk and assessment of individuals
- Ensure availability of non-pharmaceuticals and cleaning materials in the wards Provide a safe and secure nursing care environment
- Conduct community outreach services
Requirements For the Principal Registered Nurse Job
- Served in the grade of Chief Registered. Nurse for a minimum period of three (3)years;
- Diploma in any of the following. disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing; – Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya; Valid practising license from the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Certificate in Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Shown a high degree of professional, competence and administrative capability as well as possess broad experience in setting and evaluating nursing and healthcare standards and programmes.
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to make their applications by completing a CPSB Job Application form 2018. The form may be downloaded from the Taita Taveta County Government website, CPSB portal.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi on or before Monday 24th September 2018
Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form. All details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original Identity card/Passport , Appointment letter, last promotion letter and all the relevant professional/ Academic certificates
Canvassing shall lead to disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: