Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 for Pharmaceutical Technologist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Diploma in either pharmacy or pharmaceutical technology or equivalent qualification approved by the pharmacy and poisons board from a recognised institution
- Certificate of enrolment as pharmaceutical technologist awarded by the pharmacy and poison board
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognised institution Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya
- Manage pharmaceutical technology operations Provide good dispensing practices
- Ensure quality standards
- Ensure effective management of inventory Carry out training
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi.
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from HELB, DCI, KRA, CRB and EACC.
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Friday 16th November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: