Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 for Orthopaedic Technologist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Taita Taveta County job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified serving officers in the County Public Service to fill the following vacant positions:
Orthopaedic Technologist Job Responsibilities
- Assist with patient care
- Maintain records of patients
- Teach or cross train medical or nursing students
Requirements For Orthopaedic Technologist Job
- Must have served in the grade of Orthopaedic Technologist 11 JG ‘J’ for a minimum of three (3) years
- Must have a diploma in orthopaedic technology from recognized institution.
- Must have valid practicing license from national association of orthopaedic technologist of Kenya
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance results Satisfy the requirements of chapter six
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to make their applications by completing a CPSB Job Application form 2018. The form may be downloaded from the Taita Taveta County Government website, CPSB portal.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi on or before Monday 24th September 2018
Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form. All details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original Identity card/Passport , Appointment letter, last promotion letter and all the relevant professional/ Academic certificates
Canvassing shall lead to disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: