Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 for Lab Technologist(14 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018
- Must be a Kenya Citizen
- Diploma in medical laboratory sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognised by the Kenyan Medical Laboratory Technician and Technologists Board;
- Registration certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technician and Technologists Board (KMLTTB);
- Valid practising license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technician and Technologists Board; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognised institution Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya
- Discharge of laboratory investigative services to patients/clients ie
- Preparing cultures of tissue samples
- Establishing and monitoring programs that ensure data accuracy Microscopically examining slides of bodily fluids
- Cross-matching blood for transfusions
- Chemically analyzing blood or urine for toxic components Analyzing lab reports for accuracy
- Operating and calibrating equipment
- Planning and budgeting for laboratory commodities Compiling and submitting laboratory reports
- Delivering test results to physicians, researchers or patients
- Collecting and studying blood samples to determine morphology
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi.
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from HELB, DCI, KRA, CRB and EACC.
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Friday 16th November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: