Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 for Information Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Taita Taveta County job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified serving officers in the County Public Service to fill the following vacant positions:
NUMBER OF POSTS: ONE (1)
Responsibilities for the Assistant Health Records & Information Management Officer Job
- Receiving and registering patients
- Booking appointment for patients to speciality clinics and consultants Storing and retrieving medical records
- Capturing data from service points
- Bureau editing of patient cases records
- Maintaining record safely and maintaining confidentiality Preparing and maintaining Patient Master Index
- Creating and updating of Patient Master Index Directing patients to relevant clinics
- Scheduling of patients to the consultants and speciality clinics Assigning codes to diseases and surgical procedures
- Indexing diseases and surgical procedures according to the International Classification of Diseases and Procedures in Medicine and compiling medical records reports.
Assistant Health Records & Information Management Officer Job Requirements
- Served in the grade of Assistant Health Records and Information Management Officer III for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology from a recognized institution; Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results. Satisfy the requirements of chapter six
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to make their applications by completing a CPSB Job Application form 2018. The form may be downloaded from the Taita Taveta County Government website, CPSB portal.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi on or before Monday 24th September 2018
Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form. All details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original Identity card/Passport , Appointment letter, last promotion letter and all the relevant professional/ Academic certificates
Canvassing shall lead to disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: