Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 for Health Administrative (3 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Health Systems Management, Hospital
- Administration, Business Administration, or its equivalent qualifications from a recognised institution.
- Working knowledge of computer applications i.e. Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Access and Ms Power point.
- Minimum of one (1) year working experience.
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya
This will be the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level may be deployed at the sub-county hospital, rural health-training centre, department or unit within a large hospital or to a specific health program.
The Duties include
- Participation in the procurement Process,
- Provision and maintenance of the facilities and General Administrative upkeep of the hospital.
- Daily supervision and coordination of administrative supporting curative and preventive health programs
- Development of maintenance of health facilities
- Maintenance of health administrative standards in health institution Staff/patient welfare security.
- Planning and budgeting of health services
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi.
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from HELB, DCI, KRA, CRB and EACC.
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Friday 16th November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: