Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 for Director Internal Audit Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Taita Taveta County job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified
Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
- Terms of Service: Three (3) Years Contract
Director Internal Audit Job Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing, directing, coordinating and controlling of internal audit services.
- Playing key role in maintaining a strong control environment and supporting initiatives that improves performance.
- Undertaking staff capacity building for staff at the county level.
- Establishing the risk based audit plans consistent with county objectives.
- Developing leading capabilities in terms of resources methodology and technology.
- Communicating plans of engagement and resource requirement for internal audit functions.
Requirements for the Director Internal Audit Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce or any in a relevant equivalent.
- Be a holder of CPA (K) or its recognized equivalent.
- Be registered with the institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE).
- Relevant work experience of not less than five (5) years in senior management position.
- Master’s degree with a bias in Accounting or Finance will be an added advantage.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Leadership and Integrity.
- Have a very good Microsoft Excel and IFMIS management skills.
- Have a Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Program (SLDP) lasting not less than six ( 6) Weeks from Kenya School of Government OR equivalent Senior managerial training from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi.
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from HELB, DCI, KRA, CRB and EACC.
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 14th September, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
- EXPLORE MORE: