Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 for Deputy Chief Orthopedic (3 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Taita Taveta County job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified serving officers in the County Public Service to fill the following vacant positions:
NUMBER OF POSTS: THREE (3)
Deputy Chief Orthopedic Technologist Job Responsibilities
- Overall management pf supportive services in orthopedic in a national hospital
- Specific duties involving participation in planning, supervising and coordinating of orthopedic supportive services
- Ensure availability of supplies and equipment
- Participate in the supervision and counselling of staff working in the hospital
- The officer may be deployed in a medical training institution where he will be responsible for planning, curriculum development
- Implementation and evaluation of training programmes
Requirement For the Deputy Chief Orthopedic Technologist Job
- Must have served in the grade of Senior Orthopedic Technologist JG ‘L’ for a minimum of three (3) years
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance results
- Must have a diploma in orthopedic technology from recognized institution.
- Must have valid practicing license from national association of orthopedic technologist of Kenya
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to make their applications by completing a CPSB Job Application form 2018. The form may be downloaded from the Taita Taveta County Government website, CPSB portal.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi on or before Monday 24th September 2018
Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form. All details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original Identity card/Passport , Appointment letter, last promotion letter and all the relevant professional/ Academic certificates
Canvassing shall lead to disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: