Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 for Clinical Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Diploma in clinical medicine and surgery, clinical medicine and community health from a recognised institution.
- Certificate in registration from the clinical officers council
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya
- Preventive, curative and promotive activities at all levels of the health facilities that include counselling, history taking, examination, diagnosing and treatment of patients/clients.
- Implementation of community health care activities in liaison with other health workers.
- Carrying out reproductive health activities and minor surgical procedures.
- Collecting, compiling and analysing data for decision making, planning and policy making
- Referral of patients/clients
- Position available at various health facilities in the county
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi.
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from HELB, DCI, KRA, CRB and EACC.
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Friday 16th November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: