Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 for Assistant Public Health (12 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Diploma in either Environmental Health Science or Public Health Inspection from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provide Environmental Health Extension services in the area of deployment where specific duties and responsibilities will include
- Mobilizing, sensitizing and advising communities on matters related to environmental health
- Referring health cases to relevant health facilities Carrying out immunization
- Identifying environmental health issues at the community level
- Organizing community health days to advise communities on common public health issues
- Collecting and maintaining up to date records of services rendered Assessing health needs of the community
- Implementing vector, vermin and rodent control measures, and implementing integrated mosquito control strategies
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi.
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from HELB, DCI, KRA, CRB and EACC.
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Friday 16th November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: