Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018 Director Water & Sanitation Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Taita Taveta County job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified
Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
Terms of Service: Three (3) Years Contract
Director Water & Sanitation Job Responsibilities
- Coordinating activities related to delivering clean water and sanitation services.
- Supervision of activities relating to delivering water and sanitation services.
- Implement Government strategies on provision of water services.
- Ensure timely delivery of Government programs.
- Develop programs to ensure quality water is delivered to citizens.
- Develop programs for upgrading rural sanitation systems.
- Ensure development and supervision of reliable urban sewerage systems.
- Prevention and management of floods.
- Coordination of stakeholders.
- Management of CBOs.
- Supervision of irrigation activities.
- Advise Government on water and sanitation activities.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Requirements for the Director Water & Sanitation Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in a course relevant to Water Services (a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Relevant work experience of not less than five (5) years in senior management position.
- Compliant with Chapter 6 of the Constitution on integrity.
- Existing Public Service Staff within the County who are in Job Group N and above may apply.
- Have a Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Program (SLDP) lasting not less than six (6) Weeks from Kenya School of Government OR equivalent senior managerial training from a recognized institution.
- Registration with a professional Body will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi.
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from HELB, DCI, KRA, CRB and EACC.
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on
Friday 14th September, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
- EXPLORE MORE: