Taita Taveta County Job Vacancies 2018, Application Procedure
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Taita Taveta County job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Taita Taveta County Job Vacancy 2018
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified serving officers in the County Public Service to fill the following vacant positions:
NUMBER OF POSTS: THREE (3)
Assistant Chief Health Administrative Officer Job Responsibilities
- Assist in managing health infrastructure projects
- Assist in the formulation of health administration guidelines and standards Assist in categorization of public health facilities nationally
- Assist in developing and reviewing health infrastructure guidelines and standards Health administration in the health unit
Requirements For the Assistant Chief Health Administrative Officer Job
- Served in the grade of Senior Health Administrative Officer for a minimum period of (3) years
- Diploma in any of the following Social Sciences: Business Administration, Business management, Hospital administration from a recognized institution;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results Satisfy the requirements of chapter six
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to make their applications by completing a CPSB Job Application form 2018. The form may be downloaded from the Taita Taveta County Government website, CPSB portal.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi on or before Monday 24th September 2018
Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form. All details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original Identity card/Passport , Appointment letter, last promotion letter and all the relevant professional/ Academic certificates
Canvassing shall lead to disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE: