Switch TV Job Vacancy 2018 for Direct Sales Freelancers, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Switch TV Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Switch TV Job Vacancy 2018
Direct Sales Freelancers – 2 Positions
Reporting to the Sales Direct Manager, the Direct Sales Executives will be responsible for the following: –
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising needs. Having rich clients’ resources would be preferred
- Analyze and integrate our resources, creating new ideas on how to expand advertising and sponsorship revenue and achieve the sales targets
- Collect the information and analyze Kenya market and our competitors, creatively develop the sales strategies and plans against sales targets
- Ability to work long hours in a high-pressure environment selling advertising airtime, commercial productions without supervision
- Providing a holistic client service relations plan in order to optimize advertising budgets and achieve set revenue targets to clients so as to maximize broadcasting sales volumes and revenue targets
- Any other tasks assigned by management
The ideal candidate must have a core understanding of media industry and marketing management especially the media environment/ facts in Kenya, at least 3 years’ experience in advertising sales. Experience in TV advertising will be an added advantage.
- Must be a graduate preferably in Marketing and Communications
- Should have strong and comprehensive analytical and effective execution abilities.
- Should be good at strategic thinking – to develop the business strategies that focus on short, medium and long term.
- Should possess the ability and skills to write proposals
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
- Team work oriented.
- Presentation and communication skills
How to Apply
Applicants should submit the following:
A one-page cover letter, explaining how your skills and experience apply to this role
A CV of no more than 3 pages, including the names of three professional references
Please do not send copies of testimonials, certificates or any other back-up documentation.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: