Swissport Recruitment 2018 for CEO’s Driver, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Swissport Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Swissport Recruitment 2018
Swissport is an international organisation that provides ground handling services for around 230 million passengers and 4.1 million tonnes of cargo a year on behalf of some 835 client-companies in the aviation sector. Swissport is active at 280 airports in 48 countries on 5 continents.
Swissport Kenya Limited is recruiting for the position of CEO’s Driver / Messenger based at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
We are seeking a driver responsible for chauffeuring the CEO and company executives, directors and guests to various destinations in a comfortable, safe and efficient manner.
The driver will also be expected to perform messenger duties for the company.
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Drive the CEO, company executives, directors and company guests to and from office, appointments, meetings other destinations in a timely manner.
- Ensuring safety of passengers and remaining constantly alert to road conditions.
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicle is in good and safe condition.
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Oversee the appearance, operation, maintenance and servicing of the vehicle.
- Ensures compliance with applicable traffic laws, regulations, and company rules, standards and guidelines.
- Ensures that the cleanliness of the vehicle is maintained at all times both internally and externally.
- Collection, pickup and delivery of mail, documents, packages and other items between offices or departments, government agencies, customers and other institutions.
- Support in shopping for office supplies including ordering and pickup.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the CEO or Management.
Qualifications for the Driver Job
- Must have attained a minimum of O levels education.
- A valid driving license.
- Able to speak English and Kiswahili fluently.
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record.
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude.
- Free of any criminal record.
How to Apply
Application letter and CV only indicating your current/last salary should be forwarded via email: NBO.Recruitment@swissport.com with the subject line as “CEO Driver” to:
The Manager, Human Resource Swissport Kenya Limited P.O. Box 19177, 00501 Nairobi.
Swissport Kenya Limited does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process.
Swissport is an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. In case you do not hear from us, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Be part of the team that brings Swiss time to African soil!
Closing Date: June 3rd, 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: