Swissport Kenya Job Vacancy For Accountant, Application Details
Swissport Kenya Limited is recruiting for the position of Accountant based at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
We are seeking a professional with a proven track record in Accounting and financial reporting in a busy environment.
This person will be part of a highly dynamic team charged with ensuring the Accounting and financial reporting are in line with Swissport International Standards and in conformity with the Laws of Kenya.
The successful applicant will be detail oriented, have high energy, results oriented with a “can do” attitude” and possesses excellent communication skills.
Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Billing and collection from customers
- Maintaining General Ledger Accounting
- Processing supplier invoices and initiating payments
- Process journal entries and posting to the General Ledger
- Review all cheque/cash payment vouchers and post to General Ledger
- Check supplier invoices for allocation of expenditure to chart of accounts
- Reconcile bank statements and pass for review by Finance Manager promptly on monthly basis
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly management accounts and reports for management.
- Transmit financial data and reports to Swissport International- Controlling, BI infraport platform.
- Ensure prompt payment of VAT and all other applicable taxes and file required returns with Authorities.
- Assist in coordinating budgeting and business planning process
- Exploit all cost-saving potentials
- Assist in preparation of annual statutory accounts and supporting schedules ready for audit
- Liaise with external auditors and cooperate in the audit process
Qualifications for the Accountant Job
- Education: B. Com (Finance & accounting) from a recognized university.
- Professional Experience: CPA (K).
- Experience: At least 1 ½ years finance/accounting experience.
- Proficiency in accounting softwares.
- Professional user of MS Office especially Ms Excel.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: