SustaiNet Group Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for SustaiNet Group Limited job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
SustaiNet Group Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Sustainable, entrepreneur-driven development through networking and partnership Established in 2012, we are an emerging East Africa-focused consulting firm with legal registration in Kenya and Uganda. We provide development consulting services to facilitate effective market-oriented agricultural and rural development; delivery of environmental and climate services, and; inclusive and transparent sector governance, devolution and coordination. We also have a long record of accomplishment providing project support services to international consulting companies exploring opportunities and implementing projects and programmes in the region.
Scope of Responsibilities.
- Manage monitoring and Evaluation data collection by liaising with the M&E expert and the funded cotton companies/associations staff to ensure that monitoring data is collected, entered and stores.
- Assist the M&E expert in the development of templates for data collection, analysis and indicator verification.
- Assist the M&E expert in designing a standardized report structure in order to meet stipulated reporting obligations at the same time ensuring timely reports of good quality are submitted.
- Assist in analysis of indicator results and in providing feedback to companies/associations project management staff indicating where project activities and interventions are falling short, meeting or exceeding the expected outputs, outcomes and impact.
- Perform quality assurance functions during data collection entry and storage.
- Take part in development of M&E plans with close collaboration with the M&E expert.
- Take part in development and review of data collection tools in liaison with the M&E expert.
- University degree in relevant field of study (e.g social science or statistics)
- At least one year of experience working in monitoring and evaluation, including design of systems and tools, data analysis and report writing.
- Strong compture skills
- Excellent data consolidation and reporting skills
- Working knowledge of excel and have experience using database and data analysis software
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements above, please send your application letter and CV to[email protected]. Do also indicate the title of the position you are applying for as the E-Mail Subject and on your application letter
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: