Sunvait Network Ltd Recruitment 2018 for Sr. Web Developer – PHP, Magento 2, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sunvait Network Ltd Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Sunvait Network Ltd Recruitment 2018
Sunvait Network Ltd aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our products and technology serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
Sunvait Network Ltd’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another.
The ideal candidate will play a key role in growing the 2nd Swing Golf web presence across multiple channels and platforms. This position will collaborate with other developers, front-end designers, and project managers to create new and/or improved business solutions.
You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployments, and application support for our Projects. As a team member on projects, you will work with solution architects and developers to interpret wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements and technical designs, and will also help with hands-on implementation of Magento-powered ecommerce sites.
Our ideal candidate possesses strong technical and communication skills, a strong understanding of PHP development, and has experience in Magento ecommerce implementations and integrations, with an emphasis on LAMP stack management and development. Candidates must have the ability to collaborate with a team to plan and execute projects.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Writing and maintaining the modules needed for our two Magento 2.X EE websites and writing and maintaining node.js code for integration between Magento and other systems. These modules span many functional areas:
- Extensions to the shopping cart/checkout
- Handing our needs around a complex and real-time product catalog
- Exposing REST services
- Sending/receiving events with RabbitMQ.
- Version control (Git, Feature Branching)
- Assistance with the build/test/deploy lifecycle
- Ensuring Magento modules are properly tested and deployed in coordination with other team members
- Assist in requirements gathering and technical planning to design solutions that meet client needs
- Create clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye towards performance optimization
- Develop custom modules for integration into ERP, accounting, fulfillment, and marketing systems
- Actively troubleshoot and support applications in production-critical environments
- Account for client short- and long-term goals when recommending a solution
- Set up, configure, and optimize enterprise-level ecommerce software and servers
- Provide technical leadership in the development and delivery of solutions
- Troubleshoot production application issues under pressure and define a path to resolve them
- Perform team code reviews and provide technical oversight
- Implement and maintain Magento development standards and best practices
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team memb
- Must have experience with at least 1 large/complex Magento 2 EE website.
- 7+ years e-commerce web development experience (Magento 2, Magento 1, or other frameworks)
- Must have 5+ years experience with advanced PHP development, including:
- Use of XDebug (local and remote)
- Appropriate configuration of PHP runtimes & associated web server settings for high volume websites.
- Experience with Magento 1.x and 2.x
- Experience with HTML, tableless layout design, and standards-compliant markup
- Experience with OOP PHP (3+ years)
- Knowledge of online payment gateways (e.g., Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.)
- Understanding of the MVC design pattern
- Proficient in authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents
- Prior consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Ability to work with minimal direction with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some travel will be required for this position
- In-depth knowledge of PCI compliance and other ecommerce industry topics
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud platforms
- Knowledge of optimization, caching, and scaling techniques
- Multi-website, store view deployment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Sunvait Network Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: