SunCulture Kenya Ltd Job Vacancy For After Sales Specialist, Application Details
This is a highly rewarding role for a technically oriented professional eager to provide after sales customer support. If you are a data driven problem solver excited to build systems and improve Sunculture’s operational post sale support structure then this will be a perfect fit role. This role will quickly evolve into a leadership role offering a successful candidate a seat at the leadership table and an opportunity to influence company decisions, that will lead Sunculture towards their goal of making their mark upon the lives of farmers.
- Communicate directly with Sunculture customers, providing technical inbound after sales support on product installation, maintenance or operational issues.
- Manage data logging to track customer issues and facilitate swift resolution collaboratively with internal departments.
- Collect, track, analyse, interpret & report on data findings to push for data-driven decision making & action.
- Manage decentralized personnel by working closely with these teams to onboard, train, mentor and provide support.
- Create procedural documentation for the customer support team eg: telephone scripts, FAQs etc
- Identify systemic product issues and leverage team expertise and problem solving tools to discover the root cause thereafter managing and implementing permanent solutions.
- Initiate systems building and process improvement efforts to support scaling and increase cost efficiency.
- Ensuring Net Promoter Score (NPS) is high through the delivery of top notch service – no issues are unresolved, timely after sales support.
A day in the Life
- Follow up on customer issues to improve customer experience by understanding queries and offering practical solutions.
- Report weekly and monthly on end user ticket activity and trends to the leadership teams.
- Drive cross-functional teamwork to resolve customer tickets in a timely fashion.
- Serve as technology liaison for off-site teams (Field sales agents)
- Collaborate within a hard-working and familial work environment.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum (ideally in a technical or engineering discipline)
- Minimum of 5-10 years of prior management/leadership experience in a similar position – managing decentralized teams and remote clients.
- Effective communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening skills. Shift between technical to non-technical language when handling teams & clients
- Great customer service skills capable of resolving customer service issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- A resourceful problem solver capable of ensuring customer incidents and requests are resolved in a timely fashion.
- A strong team manager with great people skills; able to build relationships with a focus of team winning.
- Strong analytical skills with strategic abilities and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Must be proactive, self-disciplined, self-motivated and have a demonstrated ability to follow tasks through completion.
- Must be able to develop trust, respect, and confidence of coworkers and managers.
- Target focused Individual capable of meeting and exceeding after sales performance-based goals.
- Advanced computer knowledge & skills including Microsoft Office and proficiency in data logging programs that utilize ticketing tracking systems.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and days.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: