SunCulture Job Vacancy 2018 for International Expansion Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for SunCulture Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
SunCulture Job Vacancy 2018
SunCulture is on a mission to make high-quality solar-powered irrigation available to all farmers globally. Our AgroSolar Irrigation Kit combines the cost-effectiveness of solar-powered water pumping with the efficiency of low-pressure drip irrigation to distribute water and fertilizer directly to crop roots, resulting in yield increases of up to 300% and water savings of up to 80%.
This is a unique opportunity to have a seat at the table in one of the fastest growing technology startups in Africa. SunCulture won the FT/IFC Transformational Business Award in both Excellence in Transformational Business and in the Food, Water, and Land Category in 2018. SunCulture has also recently been recognized as a Bloomberg New Energy Pioneer and named in London Stock Exchange’s inaugural ‘Companies to Inspire Africa’ report. SunCulture’s CEO is recognized as a Forbes 30 Under 30 and Top Conscious Business Leader.
About the Role
SunCulture is looking for an International Expansion Manager who will be responsible for setting up and managing new market pilot team and operations. This includes building new market expansion operation strategy, goals and pilot hand over process.
- Pilot Operations
- Plan and set up new market pilots. This includes pilot scope, HR, admin, operations, budget, legal, timeline, partners, goals
- Identify and setup IT/software needs in collaboration with the Kenya IT team
- Manage new market expansion pilots. This includes HR, partners operations, budget, monitoring
- Build reporting structure to ensure all OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) are being measured and shared in a clear and efficient way
- Create handover process and timelines dependent on the new market needs
- Market and Team Expansion
- Formulate a new market expansion pilot strategy, with the business development team
- Work with business development team to increase visibility of SunCulture to drive more sales
- Identify the new market HR needs and ensure they are in line with partnerships and 3rd party contracts
- Ensure the teams training needs are efficiently met
- Build management and reporting structures
- Ensure the new market expansion team have clear goals and directions
- Efficiently monitor the new market expansion teams both onsite and remotely
- Maintain an effective working work relationship with team members and other departmental heads
- Ensure all your team members have OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) that they are aligned with the collaborating teams OKRs and give updates on project progress on a weekly basis
- Collaborate with the other project team members to set project objectives and development goals
Desired Candidate Profile
Does This Sound Like You?
- You have 3-5+ years of management experience
- You are an experienced traveler, preferably in rural Eastern Africa
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken with the ability to interact freely with key stakeholders
- You have a passion for project perfection and proactive in decision making
- You are an independent thinker, able to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
- You have in-depth knowledge of the industry and current trends adaptable for SunCulture
- You have the ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects at the same time
- You are organized and an expert in time management
- You thrive in resources-constrained environments with discretion in using departmental budgetary allocation
- You are an agile trainer capable of training and being trained and be very resilient and flexible
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to SunCulture Kenya Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: