Subaru Kenya Job Vacancy for 2018 Parts Sales Team Leader, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Subaru Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Subaru Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Subaru Kenya is the sole franchise holder and exclusive distributor of the Subaru range of motor vehicles and genuine Subaru parts in East Africa.
It is also a division of ECTA (Kenya) Limited. The Subaru range includes the latest models of Impreza, WRX-STI, Subaru XV, Legacy, Forester, & Outback.
We are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in our Nairobi office
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the job holder will be responsible for providing leadership to the sales executives, driving business growth through aggressive customer acquisition and growing market share of Subaru spare parts.
The target customers are dealers, stockists, repair centers and key garages.
- Making calls, visits and make presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new dealerships.
- Prepare work schedules to visit existing or potential sales outlets daily/weekly/monthly.
- Exhibit products and services to existing/potential customers and provide best solutions vs needs
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, finance, technical and logistics teams
- Plan and implement sales strategies with the help of sales team leader
- Responsible for achievement of overall (individual and team) sales targets (monthly/annual)
- Prepare and submit activity reports: daily call reports, weekly/monthly work plans and annual territory analysis updates.
- Undertake market analysis through competitor analysis (pricing, products, delivery schedules and merchandising techniques), customer need analysis, opportunity analysis, customer feedbacks and trends and recommend sales strategies/winning formulas.
- Continuous appraisal and development of the dealer network in the region to increase and sustain sales and profits
- Regular communication with customers to increase customer satisfaction
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems and giving suitable solutions
- Preparing reports on customer feedback and market intelligence with recommendations
- Carry out customer education on importance of using genuine Subaru spares
- Manage dealer visibility through execution of their marketing calendar within company policies
- Debt and account management
- Ensure credit management maintained within company policies
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering or Diploma Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years’ sales experience especially selling automotive spare parts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Problem Solving and business development understanding
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their current, and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st October 2018 and clearly indicating the subject heading “PARTS SALES TEAM LEADER”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: