Stratostaff Job Recruitment 2018 for Accountant
Our client, a world leading company in food processing and packaging, Operating in more than 165 markets with over 20,000 employees, our client believes in responsible industry leadership, creating profitable growth in harmony with good corporate citizenship and a sustainable approach to business.
We seek to recruit a Temporary Accountant for duration of 7 Months.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Payables Accountant Job
- Preparing and coding of invoices allocated to market by outsourcer
- Batching, checking and scanning invoices not sent electronically in pdf by vendors
- Performing Compliance verification/approval and quality review
- Ensuring compliance with VAT & WHT regulation and internal process requirements.
- Processing expense assessments between cost centre where Outsourcer books into transition accounts
- Resolving outsourcer Queries in SAP
- Responsible for VIM issue resolution for the market company e.g. f/up approvals
- Responsible for running manual payments for the market company
- Down payments clearing
- Processing of employee expenses
- Matching employee reports with receipts, outstanding advances and travel authorizations & ensure proper filing.
- Follow up approval by Cost centre owners and Settlement in SAP
- Compliance verification – with travel policy
- Custodian of the Travel policy
- Reconciling staff accounts including ensuring recovery of bills by HR and retirement of advances in line with Policy
- Maintaining & regularly clearing the travel related clearing accounts
- Workflow administration and processing travel advances in Hard currency
- Reconciling of accounts payable and supplier statements to confirm completeness and support payment process.
- Following up unbooked invoices / outstanding items on supplier reconciliations and close them out on a timely manner.
Payables Accountant Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business with a focus in accounting and or finance
- CPA section 4
- Attention to detail
- Person of integrity
- Disciplined & a good planner
- Ability to work with minimal supervision & meet tight deadlines.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your CV to [email protected] and apply online by 15th January, 2018. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted. Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: