Stratostaff EA Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 for Developer Training Project Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Stratostaff EA Ltd Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Stratostaff EA Ltd Job Vacancy 2018
At Stratostaff we design, implement and manage workforce solutions for large, specialized or routine staff complements giving you the opportunity to focus on your core business.
- Duration: 1 Year
- Lead execution of developer events, training, and similar activities, working with cross-functional teams within Google. Manage project schedules, tracking deliverables and reporting on metrics.
- Keep all the stakeholders coordinated on the project’s progress and deadlines. Establish good working relations with vendors and agencies, setting adequate monitoring and reporting processes in place to ensure high quality results.
- Identify new local partners within your region while building stronger relationship with existing partner(s) to deliver an impact-centered skilling program
- Build relationships with universities and faculty members to drive adoption of Google’s Developer curriculum Skills Project Management | Teamwork | Communication | Relationship Management
- The Program Manager will establish relationships with new and existing vendors/partners to deliver an impact driven developer skilling initiative across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- As a project manager, you will implement developer training initiatives and programs to benefit aspiring and professional developers in your local ecosystem.
- With the goals of increasing numbers of developers and improving their employability, your role will focus on ensuring operational excellence, efficiency and cost optimization by working with internal & external stakeholders to usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules and deliverables and reporting on progress.
- Must be able to demonstrate prior practical experience managing projects of this scale
- Strong knowledge of the technology and developer ecosystem in his/her region
- CS or equivalent Engineering related background preferred
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Ability to work well as a member of a cross functional team.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Vendor/contractor management experience
- Experience in projects and/or events targeting developer communities, or similar developer groups would be a plus
- Community management skills will be a plus.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th November 2018.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: