Strategic Africa Job Vacancy 2019 for Study Enumerator, Recruitment Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Strategic Africa Job Vacancies Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Strategic Africa Job Vacancies Job Vacancy 2019
STRATEGIC AFRICA LTD was founded in 1996 with a mission of providing cutting edge research and communication services to a growing local and international clientele. STRATEGIC AFRICA LTD has grown to be a market leader in market research, socio-economic surveys, public opinions surveys, and media research.
STRATEGIC AFRICA LTD provides services to local and international corporate organizations, Government ministries and institutions, local and international NGOs, regional bodies and organizations, academic institutions, embassies and high commissions among others. Using the latest developments in the industry, STRATEGIC AFRICA LTD has built a firm base of client portfolio across Africa. STRATEGIC AFRICA LTD partnership with renown international research and communication firms gives her a global reach that allows her to conduct multi-country assignments.
STRATEGIC AFRICA LTD has continually used her understanding and experience in conducting studies in several countries to enrich her knowledge of the requirements of the industry in Africa. This, the company has used to the benefit of her clients by using such understanding to help new clients develop relevant studies.
- Provide support for refining and translating survey instruments
- Recruit, train and supervise Research Assistants
- Document issues that arise during fieldwork and communicate them to the field coordinator
- Any other duties assigned
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in field data collection, preferably in collecting quantitative data using electronic data collection instruments
- Good understanding and skill of properly managing respondents
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, team players and are able to effectively solve problems and adapt to changing situations
- Time management skills and ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Good written and spoken English and Swahili
- Passionate about research work
Method of Application
If you feel motivated to work for Strategic Africa as a Study Enumerator and you fulfill our requirements for this role, we look forward to receiving your application by 5.00p.m, 11th January 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified Candidates should send their CV and cover letter to [email protected]with the subject line ‘STUDY ENUMERATOR’.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More