Coca-Cola Stock Job Vacancy 2019 for Controller
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Coca-Cola Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Coca-Cola Job Vacancy 2019
An Exciting position has arisen at Equator Bottlers Limited for the position of Stock Controller. Equator Bottlers Limited (EBL) is based in Kisumu, Kenya and was established in 1966. Equator Bottlers is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA).
CCBA represents the creation of one of the largest bottlers in the Coca-Cola system and the number one Bottler in Africa. CCBA produces and sells 40% of all the Coca-Cola volumes on the African content. There are more than 30 bottling plants across the CCBA territories.
Reporting to the Stock team Leader, the purpose of this position is to ensure all stock is accounted for both in the system and physically.
- Ensure all stock can be accounted for.
- Capturing movement of stock in the system.
- Recommend optimal Warehouse layout.
- Monitors stock rotation and initiates write off of obsolete stock.
- Captures breaks and shorts (Warehouse breakages, Truck breakages, destroyed stock, stock adjustments, trade replacements and returns).
- Degree in Supply chain Management.
- 3-5 years experience in a busy FMCG environment.
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: