State Agency Job Recruitment 2018 for Clerical Officer
A State Agency in the security and administration of justice sector seeks to recruit competent officers to fill vacant positions in its establishment.
Applicants must be Kenyan Citizens committed to delivering results and ready to work for long hours under minimum supervision.
They must be persons of high integrity and professionalism, be team players, respect diversity, possess good communication and interpersonal skills, exhibit good care of resources, have ability to maintain confidentiality, and be proficient in the use of computer application packages.
Competitive packages will be offered to successful candidates.
J/G — 10
Job Purpose: To ensure that all the records and documents are well classified and filed appropriately to the relevant files and stored for easy retrieval and access.
Reporting to: Senior Administration Officer
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Clerical Officer Job
- Photocopying. filling data input and retrieval as required:
- Dispatch letters to internal and external clients:
- Open and maintain files:
- Archive files that have been closed:
- Accurate capture and record of information in the file movement registers:
- Open, stamp sort, and route incoming mail;
- Dispatch files to the relevant departments and officers;
- Draft simple letters for clients and stakeholders;
- Maintain and update the filing catalogue mailing and database systems;
- Collect stationeries from the stores for the use in the offices:
- Bind documents as directed by the senior officers: and
- Compile and Compute statistical data from routine or special sources of information.
Clerical Officer Job Qualification
For appointment to this grade. a candidate must be in possession of:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- (C minus) or its approved equivalent; and
- Proficiency in Computer Applications.
Note: Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications should send their applications with a curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, National Identity Card, and any other relevant testimonials, telephone contact, e-mail address, and three referees with their contacts. In addition, candidates should obtain clearance certificates from the following bodies: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Credit Reference Bureau
How to Apply
Applications clearly indicating the job title and reference number on both the letter and envelope should be send to the address below so as to be received on or before 29th January, 2018 Voucher No. …DNA NO. 2055 P.O. Box ….49010-00100 Nairobi Only short listed candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: