Starehe Girls’ Centre And School Job Vacancy 2018 for Nurse, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Starehe Girls’ Centre And School job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Starehe Girls’ Centre And School Job Vacancy 2018
Starehe Girls Centre is a National boarding school that offers secondary education to financially disadvantaged girls from all Counties of Kenya. The school was founded in January 2005 as a charitable institution. It emulates the spirit of the much renowned Starehe Boys’ Centre.
Reporting to the director, she will be responsible for managing the school Clinic and responding to health needs of students and SGC community.
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing.
- At least Five years relevant work experience.
- Must be Licensed by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Pleasant personality with a mature demeanor. Able to diagnose simple ailments and prescribe appropriate treatment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Applications Letter and detailed C.V to [email protected] by 7th September, 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More