Standard Group Vacancies For E-Business Sales Executive, Application Details
The Standard Group Plc is a multi-media organization with investments in media platforms spanning newspaper print operations, television, radio broadcasting, digital and online services, as well as outdoor advertising. The Standard Group is recognized as a leading multi-media house in Kenya with a key in uence in matters of national and international interest.
Our various media platforms include: The Standard newspaper, KTN, KTN News, Radio Maisha, The Nairobian weekly newspaper, Think Outdoor (billboard advertising) and Standard Digital. As part of strengthening our operations and growing www.standardmedia.co.ke, Standard Digital is looking for smart, creative and ambitious individuals to join the team.
www.standardmedia.co.ke is East Africa’s #1 news platform with over 10 million readers monthly. We are looking for an individuals who will help us maintain the #1 position in the following capacities;
Reporting to the Online Business Manager, The e-Business Sales Executive will be responsible for the following;
- Selling e-business inventory; identifying clients, convincing them of the bene ts of e-business products and services; executing sales, liaising with other departments to serve clients to satisfaction, and liaising with Credit Control to complete reconciliation;
- Ensuring that all business transactions are captured on time in the appropriate ICT systems;
- Delivering invoices and statements to clients and follow-up regarding payment terms;
- Liaising with Credit Control and clients regarding payment terms and debt collection, and maintaining collection timelines;
- Maintaining close and e ective contact with clients, and carrying out necessary public relations initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Handling customer care compliments and complaints for e-business related products and services; Ensuring that all calls are logged, resolved to customer satisfaction and on time. Analyse incidences and report on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually against plans as required;
- Driving e-commerce tra c, social media presence using modern tools and techniques; Monitor and analyse using appropriate analytic tools and report on tra c on e-commerce platforms;
- Liaison with Marketing department and designers to actualise promotions;
- Liaison with the technical team to resolve technical challenges;
- Liaison with the Commercial, Editorial and Technical teams to resolve operational issues arising for the purpose of enhancing customer experience and to achieve business targets
Qualification and Skills
- Required Experience: 1 year relevant experience with an in-depth understanding of the digital space;
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT, marketing, media, business, or an equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Membership in a relevant professional body
- Use of modern analytic tools to increase tra c and social media presence.
How to Apply
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenge, visit our website www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment to browse through the current openings/vacancies and apply.
This is on a one year contractual basis subject to review.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: