Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2018 for Business Development Executives, EB, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2018
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world’s most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
|To acquire business Assets and Liabilities from potential EB clients through internally generated leads, referrals while focusing on EB-companies and providing the appropriate service standards.Target Client|
Affluent Senior executives and employees with whom RC has done a B2B deal (primarily CC/CIC)
Inbound and outbound NTB sales & activation (CIC/CC: onsite, lists)
- Engage NTB clients (any segment) who are employees of corporations with whom RC has done a B2B deal (primarily CC/CIC)
- Engage via on-site marketing/road shows, or via employee lists provided by corporation
- Initial primary focus on payroll account and anchor products in respective job role, gradually broadening to full range of retail products
Connect & explain (remote)
- Connect with identified employees (based on B2B set of leads)
- Explain proposition & requirements in full
- Implement sales strategy underpinning marketing efforts to acquire, expand and retain profitable relationships and grow the market share in accordance with branch sales targets
Prepare & set up (remote)
- Pre-send product bundles description and bank proposition
- Conduct remote KYC
- Collect all documents (digital) required for account opening and pre-fill forms
Meet, deep sell & train (in person)
- Meet in person (ensure Priority Banker joins if Affluent)
- Listen and determine further needs
- set up anchor products
- Initiate discussion to cross-sell
- Educate and conduct initial set up for online, ATMs, Client Centre, and Store
- Conduct fulfillment
- Pass on referrals/leads of other products to respective specialists
- Actively participate in branch training on sales, service and controls.
- Regular feedback from the Team Leader, Employee Banking on performance and recommend appropriate improvements plans where necessary.
- Any other official duties as may be directed by the line manager
- Ensure an excellent customer experience during the account opening, documentation process as well as when offering any other service
- Actively participate and challenge the status quo, to improve on processes through documented service storming sessions
- Scan customer instructions (AOF) on FileNet and eOPS through AfricaScan Solution as maker(CapMaker profile)
- Ensure that CDD is applied when engaging the customer or opening accounts and proper completion of checklist in place
- Reporting of suspicious transactions or activities
- Ensure that you fully understand the CDD & AML group policy and are adequately trained in CDD & AML
- Ensure that you understand, sign and adhere to the Group code of conduct
- Ensure sales process is followed to avoid miss-selling or miss-information.
- Ensure proper time and resources management
Employee Banking RM
EB Business Development Team
Team Manager, Employee Banking
- Enhanced multi-product Priority/ Personal knowledge
- Market and competition knowledge
- Closing deals
- Client training on digital solutions
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Understanding of Priority / Personal Client KYC principles
Direct Contribution to:
- Customer retention/loyalty.
- Contribute to the growth and achievement of branch portfolio.
- Achievement of enhanced service quality and performance standards.
- Enhanced control environment
Indirect Contribution to :
- Overall profitability of the branch.
- Overall image/ reputation of the branch in the network.
- Operational efficiency and service levels to customers in the branches
Key Performance Indicators
- New Sales Revenue
- Service quality index.
- Accuracy on account opening data/documentation
- Achievement of monthly scorecard
- Experience/Knowledge Required
- Thorough knowledge of Bank’s products and services
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, internally and externally
- Strong sales and relationship building skills
- Ability to match perceived customer needs with existing Bank products
- Good grasp of competitive awareness
- University degree Or Diploma; Any Business field preferred
Complexity; in the job arises from the following factors:
- Dealing with sophisticated customers with complex enquiries.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with target customers
Judgment; is required on a day-to-day basis for:
Identifying customer needs and matching them with existing Bank’s products.
Proposition 3 – Career development
If you’re a bright mind with big ambitions, we’ll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: