Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2018 for Branch Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2018
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – here for good. See our Brand and Values
JOB TITLE: Branch Manager
Development and implementation of business strategies to deliver performance and growth targets of the branch.
Maintenance of a healthy business environment through strict adherence to Group Operational Risk Policy and CDD guidelines.
- The Implementation of new Branch Structure leading to an optimal Sales/Service mix to enable Branch to meet its Sales Targets.
- Monitoring daily Branch Sales Performance to ensure Sales and portfolio growth targets are achieved.
- Ensure high quality, knowledgeable service levels in branch to exceed customer expectations.
- Build a motivated, committed and focused Branch team, consistently delivering creative, precise and customer-focused service.
- Drive employee development and engagement within branch.
- Conduct effective performance management.
- Monitor and ensure that all Branch Key Performance Indicators are achieved.
- Fully comply with all policies, procedures and KCSA to achieve satisfactory grades in local & Group Audits.
- The Implementation and monitoring of CDD measures in line with Group and Regulatory requirements.
AML & CDD
Ensure that the Anti-Money Laundering requirements are followed as follows:-
- a) Take all reasonable steps to verify and identify our customers
- b) Retain adequate records of identification, account opening and transactions
- c) Make prompt reports of suspicious transactions using the right internal channels
- d) Raise awareness of Money Laundering prevention by training all staff/attending training sessions
(INTERNAL & EXTERNAL)
- Head, Client Relationships
- Other Branch Managers
- Branch & Proximity Operations Manager
- Head Branch Banking Sales
- RC HR Relationship Manager
- Head, Assurance
- Head, Client Center
- Head, Client Experience
- Head, CEPG
- Bank Customers
- Regulators (Local government, CBK)
- Vendors(ATM, Telkom, G4S, Wells Fargo, KPLC)
- Initiate process and service development to satisfy customer’s needs.
- Ensuring proper implementation and control of set budgets.
- Authorized to approve items scanned to the hub on filenet/eOps.
- Approve SDD Account Opening.
- Departmental Continuity Co-ordinator with regards to the BCP.
- Other authorities stipulated in the Delegated Authority Grid.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Portfolio Growth
- My voice survey (Engagement)
- Customer complaints
- Queue times
- UORM Findings
- Frauds & Losses
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Graduate with 4 years Banking / Financial Services experience.
- At least 3 years excellent performance in a branch role.
- Well developed strategic perspective and forward planning ability
- Good networking and negotiation abilities.
- Analytical and problem solving skills coupled with decision making ability.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and team building qualities.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: