Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. Standard Chartered Bank recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Standard Chartered Bank|
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Standard Chartered Bank is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Credit Analyst
- Interact with the clients, gather deal requirements, financial statements and other inputs for performing quality analysis and due diligence.
- Work with RMs /product partners in structuring credit solutions for the clients and ensuring the appropriateness of the products.
- Work with the RM, in a) obtaining pre-clearances where applicable, segmentation, etc. b) preparing & presenting work-shopping note and c) expediting approvals.
- Responsible for end-to-end BCA process including preparing all the tools like Raptor, ESRAT, Scorecard, etc, in-depth analysis of various risks, quality presentation and ensuring fast credit approval.
- Ensure compliance of all internal and regulatory credit/other portfolio related policies e.g. preparing the Country portfolio standard checklist, other special reporting requirements, etc.
- Liaise with GAM Credit for limit approval/allocation.
- Seek necessary approvals for excesses in the accounts.
Risk Management Monitoring
- Monitor quality of the portfolio by tracking Excess/past dues, strictly complying with ASTAR, EAR processes.
- Ensure timely submission of quality Quarterly Credit Reports
- Monitor Risk Triggers, Covenants and other credit conditions and report appropriately
- Ensure Zero BCA over dues.
- Liaise with Credit on BCA and other credit issues and ensure quick turnaround on queries.
- Proper maintenance of Credit files and ensuring Audit Ready at any time
- Attend EAR/Portfolio call/MTM calls along with the RM
- In partnership with the RM, ensure timely identification of accounts to be put in EAR as per the bank’s policies and guidelines
- Remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’ efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Key Stakeholders Internal
- Credit Risk Management
- RMs /ARMs
- Other stake holders (FM/TB/IMO)
- Clients / Trade associations,
- legal firms, Accountants etc
- Prepare timely Stress Tests wherever required
- Prepare specific industry study wherever required
- Prepare Credit Opinion reports wherever required
Our Ideal Candidate
- A Degree in Business/Commerce/Economics is preferred however a degree in a science or other related field where analytical skills are gained is acceptable.
- ACCA/CPA qualifications are an added advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Standard Chartered Bank Kenya career website on scb.taleo.net to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Standard Chartered Bank Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Standard Chartered Bank Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Standard Chartered Bank Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: