Standard Bank Group Recruitment 2018 for Home Loans Consultant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Standard Bank Group Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Standard Bank GroupRecruitment 2018
Job Purpose Establish, maintain and leverage estate agent and developers for end user finance Ensure acquisition of new home loan customers. Provide primary point of contact to customers by identifying their finance needs and fulfilling on them.
Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities for the Home Loans Consultant Job
- Develop business opportunities by following up/pursuing leads.
- Conduct daily / weekly / monthly calling programs within the estate agent and developer arenas and focusing on high potential value prospects. Identify and follow up on new customers to increase mortgage market share.
- Market and provide information on the full range of Affinity market/upper salaried products to customers to optimize cross-sell.
- Follow up on sales to ensure that customer requirements have been met.
- Clearly understand sales targets set for self and unit.
- Pro-actively work with all bank departments to drive mortgage sales
- Actively participate in all group scheme bank days to acquire business.
- Pro-active involvement in sales activations, open days and expo’s.
- Ensure Zero rework’s on all home loan applications in order to improve on TAT Leverage on Mortgage customers in order to cross sell other bank products. Sales, cross-selling and targets met.
- Risk control, compliance, safe custody and physical security procedures in place and adhered to with regard to all Customer documents & Instruments Applications sent to Credit meet all the requirements and are sufficiently followed up to reduce TAT for the customer.
- Customer query/complaint trends identified and root causes resolved at source. Satisfied and well-informed customers as measured by Customer Satisfaction Survey ratings.
Home Loans Consultant Job Qualification
- Relevant Degree from recognised University.
- Previous experience in sales and marketing especially mortgages and or property sales
- Computer literacy and knowledge of personal computers and software packages such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Model Bank /T-24.
- Knowledge of and exposure to Personal and Business Banking network.
- Knowledge and exposure of the Kenyan property market and relevant laws
- Knowledge and exposure of Mortgage lending process
- Basic understanding of banking financials Sales and marketing experience in mortgages or property sales is a bonus
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of local target market profiles.
- Thorough knowledge of the retail products and services
- Knowledge of risk management and credit principles, including an understanding of the terms and conditions of sanction.
- Comprehensive knowledge of bank’s laid-down policies and procedures relating to all areas under control.
- General knowledge and understanding of financial statements, including application of policies and principles for evaluation and management of the risk associated with lending
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: