St. Philip Neri Primary School Job Vacancy 2018 for Music Teacher, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for St. Philip Neri Primary School Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
St. Philip Neri Primary School Job Vacancy 2018
St. Philip Neri day and boarding primary school located in Joska, off Kangundo road are looking for a creative Modern teacher to our newly built and very modern music department.
Music Teacher will be playing a central role in raising the standards of student attainment and achievement in music unit.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Effective delivery of the primary school music lessons starting from G1 to C8
- Take responsibility for a primary class, supporting, nurturing and taking a genuine interest in the holistic development of all children in that class.
- Plan and deliver lessons, ensuring attention is given to appropriate differentiation.
- To teach the students basic theory of music (melody, rhythm, counterpoint, harmony, form, tonal systems, scales, tuning, intervals, consonance, dissonance, composition, performance etc.)
- Organization and management of teaching and learning resources.
- Form school choir to entertain for internal and external school functions.
- Teach students how to sing or play instruments, such as piano, guitar, recorders, xylophones, flute etc.
- To prepare the students for music festivals and other external school competitions.
- Contribution to the development of enrichment and residential experiences for students.
Qualification and Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree with teaching qualification
- Must be registered with Kenya Teachers Service Commission (TSC)
- To be creative and to know how to enrich the music class and motivate the pupils
- Have Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the subject area
- Experience in teaching the IB curriculum or any inquiry – based, student-centered curriculum have an added advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their CV, cover letter, copies of academic and professional certificates and references with subject line “Music teacher” by December 15th 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: