St. Francis Hospital Job Vacancies 2018 for Marketing Officer
To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet the objectives of the hospital. Understand and effectively manage customer needs as well as designing a process that ensures a memorable customer experience. This role will involve building and cultivate key relationships with potential customers (corporate & non-corporate), public, development partners and other stakeholders nationally and regionally.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing service
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects and exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing revenue through enrolling new corporate clients and consultants.
- Conduct market research and analyze current market condition to determine market requirements for existing and future services.
- Monitoring and analysing market trends and study competitors, partners and substitute products and services
- Expand and develop marketing communication platforms including social media platforms.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget and deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing clients, developing industry linkages so that they continue to use St. Francis Community Hospital services
- Generate and maintain detailed reports to track patients experience through the current process and assess gaps that may need improvement.
- Evaluate, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Identify and map the target customers (corporate & non-corporate).
- Plan and organize Initiatives like camps, seminars and conferences to increase service and product promotion participation and doctors’ referrals.
- Organize CMEs for promotion of the activities and services of the medical departments and specialties.
- Organize outreach programs with prospective patient communities.
- Assist in designing, printing brochures, leaflets and other hospital marketing materials.
- Track leads mediated through above CMEs, camps and seminars etc. to tap new corporate tie-ups, convert referrals etc.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of four years working experience in aggressive marketing and sales.
- Experience gained from Hospitals, Pharmaceutical and Insurance will have an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Digital marketing skills.
Competencies and Capabilities
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent public relations and communication skills.
- Ability to influence and attract potential clients to programs.
- Self-driven individual who motivates and inspires confidence
- Strategic thinker and a problem solver.
- Team leadership skills, persuasiveness, adaptability, creativity, good judgment and decision-making ability.
- Sales and marketing skills.
- Creative and innovative.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 9th February, 2018.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: