Sports Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 for HR & Administration Assistant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sports Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Sports Kenya Job Vacancy 2019
An officer at this level will be deployed into any of the following Sections; Registry, Human Resources, Administration within Human Resources and Administration Division to handle day to day
- Provide registry services to various sections/units;
- Ensure that file covers are well maintained;
- Handle pending correspondence and bring-ups are checked and appropriate action is taken;
- Ensure security of information/files in the registry;
- Initiate appraisal and disposal of files/documents in liaison with National Archives and Documentation Services;
- Oversee distributions files for action to various offices;
- Provide administrative work and management of the office;
- Maintain office/human resources files;
- Ensure security of office records, documents and equipment;
- Give guidance and supervise clerical/messengerial staff; and
- Any other duties that may from time to time be assigned.
- Have at least a degree in any of the following: Records/Information Management, Information/Library Science, human resources or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Be a results-oriented team player;
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be proficient in computer applications
How to Apply
Interest candidates should send their application letters enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates and details of three referees. The candidates should quote job reference number on the envelop to reach the undersigned by the close of business on 15th July 2019.
Note: Sports Kenya is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disability who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing both directly or indirectly will lead to automatic disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: