Sports Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 for Corporation Secretary, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sports Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Sports Kenya Job Vacancy 2019
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Board through the Director-General for all legal matters.
- Advise the Board on matters of governance;
- Facilitate the Board in updating the Board’s charters, evaluation, work plans, governance audits and ensure implementation of the Code of Conduct and Ethics;
- Ensure timely preparation, circulation of Board agendas and minutes;
- Ensure correct interpretation of all relevant laws affecting the organization;
- Be the custodian of the seal of the organization;
- Maintain and update the register of conflicts of interest;
- Facilitate effective communication between the organization and stakeholders; and
- Ensure that annual returns are promptly filed with the relevant authorities; and
- Ensure that the Board is facilitated in interpretation of the relevant legislations that affect the organization.
For appointment to this grade an officer must have: –
- At least five (5) years’ work experience in legal matters at policy level in a reputable organization;
- Masters Degree in Law preferable or CPS/CS (K) or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Bachelors of Laws degree from a recognized university;
- Diploma in Legal Studies from the Kenya School of Law;
- Certificate of Admission as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
- Certificate in Computer skills; and
- Demonstrate management experience and professional competence in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application letters enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates and details of three referees. Candidates interested in the above positions are expected to fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution. They must obtain and submit with their application copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions;
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
The candidates should also indicate their current and expected remuneration on their application letters. Indicate the Job Reference quoted on the envelope to reach the undersigned on or before 12th March 2019.
Note: Sports Kenya is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons with the disability who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply. Canvassing both directly or indirectly will lead to automatic disqualification. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted The Director General Sports Kenya, Private Bag, Kasarani, Nairobi.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: