Sports Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 for Business Development Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sports Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Sports Kenya Job Vacancy 2019
An officer at this level will be deployed as Marketing or sales and Reservation Officer III report to the Senior Marketing or sales and Reservation Officer II on the day to day marketing and sales operations units.
- Carry out marketing / sales activities towards achieving agreed business targets;
- Maintain and develop new customers in line with the agreed sales strategy;
- Make reports on market trends and competitor activities based on well researched information;
- Attend to external customer and internal meetings with other Board’s functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development;
- Follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods; and
- Any other duties that may from time to time be assigned.
- Be in possession of a degree in sales and marketing, Business management or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be a results-oriented team player; and
- Possess good customer relations management skills.
How to Apply
Interest candidates should send their application letters enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates and details of three referees. The candidates should quote job reference number on the envelop to reach the undersigned by the close of business on 15th July, 2019.
The Director General,
Note: Sports Kenya is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disability who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing both directly or indirectly will lead to automatic disqualification.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: