Sportpesa Job Vacancy 2018 for Marketing Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sportpesa Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Sportpesa Job Vacancy 2018
We are hiring a Marketing Manager
We are looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our active customer base.
Roles for the Marketing Manager Job
Specifically, you will:
- Develop strategies and tactics to get create awareness and drive acquisition and retention of customers via all channels including SMS, web, APP and USSD.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Supervise all marketing project and manage a team of different functions including Creative, Brand Communication, Sponsorships/Partnerships, Activations, Public relations and Digital Media
- Report on all marketing functions to management and oversee the daily functioning of the department
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels
- Manage a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Oversee valuable and engaging content for our media including website and news channel that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and optimize on spend to ensure return on investment
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Marketing Manager Job Requirements
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable leadership experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Experience in managing and optimizing targeted digital campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc) campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How to Apply
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk! Reach us at email@example.com, by 10th October 2018. Remember to include the position on the subject line, we would not want to miss your email.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: