Sportpesa Job Vacancy 2018 for Information Security Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sportpesa Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Sportpesa Job Vacancy 2018
PEVANS EA LTD is seeking an IT security specialists to fill the role of Information Security Manager.
The Information Security Manager is responsible for the IT risk management program. He/she is primarily responsible for the design, implementation, management, and operations of security controls and systems to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the organization’s information assets. The role will also create and implement new procedures, standards and best practices as required by business activities.
He/she leads the risk assessments and develops the security policies, procedures, and controls. Technically, he/she develops the technical security controls and continuous vulnerability assessments. The position works collaboratively and effectively with other IT groups, as well as user groups to meet company objectives.
Information Security Manager Job Responsibilities
- Perform compliance monitoring of all IT security assets and solutions
- Establish system safeguards by creating disaster preparedness protocols and conducting preparedness tests.
- Design and manage the company’s security program and coordinate with other departments to address issues and improvements
- Provide supervisory and leadership support to IT security staff
- Design and manage all security processes and controls
- Proactively analyze, report, resolve and remediation of any Information Security incident or violation Conduct Information Technology Risk Assessment
- Manage security guidelines documentation, testing and project schedules for security processes and controls
- Educate the front-line helpdesk staff and all network users about security best practices
- Identify, recommend changes and new designs, and implement new security controls
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures approved by the CIO and associated committees to develop and refine the same
- Manage systems and computer security by monitoring related applications/ systems and tools
- Manage the IT security environment with a core infrastructure of firewalls, load balances, routers and switches
- Assist in the architect, design and testing of new security related solutions to take advantage of emerging technology or changing requirements
- Manage the IT security budget.
- Provide consultation or guidance of Information Security to other Business Unit
Qualifications for the Information Security Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with a specialization in Information/Systems Security is a must – A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- A professional IT security certification and IT standards certification is an added advantage (CISSP, CCNA Security, ISO 27000, ITIL etc.)
- General understanding and knowledge of regulatory requirements, security concepts, governance and privacy
- Experience with vulnerability mitigation strategies
- Experience working with network forensic tools
- Experience with security tools – NAC, Antivirus, File Integrity Management, Intrusion Prevention, Network and Application Firewalls, Web Proxy, Logging & Monitoring and DLP
- Experience with Malware detection tools, techniques, investigation and remediation
- Experience with security event response from key security products and services (network traffic analysis, PC forensics, kill chain, windows event analysis, etc.)
- Able to partner with management and technical staff to resolve complex security matters and critical policy creations
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and able to manage shifting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to positively and effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
How to Apply
Please send us your CV and application so as to reach us not later than 25th October 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title on the subject line.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: