Spire Education Job Vacancies 2018 for Finance Manager
Spire Education is seeking a Finance Manager to plan and direct accounting activities within the Finance department by building financial systems and controls and be responsible for the financial health of a company.
This is an exciting professional and personal growth opportunity for an ambitious individual who enjoys building financial systems
- Manage and set up income expenditure monitoring systems; keep them under close review and make improvements where relevant
- Manage bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable and prepare balance sheets and invoices
- Review & approve payment vouchers and journal entries as well as ensuring timely closing of accounts
- Update QuickBooks and internal systems with financial data and prepare monthly quarterly and annual financial reports
- Monitor the use of Spire’s financial resources and budgets by employees, suppliers, partners or others and follow up on outstanding invoices
- Take charge of all internal and external annual audits
- Coordinate with the global team to align financial policies, expenditures and procedures
- Provide advice and recommendations on financial procedures and practices, as required
- Prepare requests for cash and ensures all disbursements have appropriate supporting documents and reconcile any discrepancies
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Create P9 reports and monthly financial reports
- Maintain awareness of new or changes to existing policies, advise the team on the implications and ensure compliance
- Administer payroll, NHIF, NSSF, withhold and administer VAT
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business (Accounting or Finance option) or any other related field from a recognized university.
- Have attained full accounting qualifications (CPAK and ACCA)
- A Master’s Degree in either Accounting/Finance is an added advantage.
- 5+ years experience in Financial leadership role
- Experience working with accounting software, Netsuite, Quick books, Pastel, Sage, Oracle
- Highly analytical with high proficiency in Ms. Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, Creative and a self-initiator, Super Organized & Results-focused
- Able to work with short timelines on deliverables and multiple requests at a time
- Comfortable with Start-up environment; Aggressive goals and targets, Open company culture, Flat company structure and strong Team spirit
- SQL knowledge a plus.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: