South Eastern Kenya University Job Vacancy 2018 for Accounts Clerk, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for South Eastern Kenya job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
South Eastern Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Responsibilities for the Accounts Clerk Job
Reporting to the Assistant Farm Manager, and under the overall supervision of the Deputy Finance Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for keeping farm records updated, preparing financial reports and reconciling transactions pertaining to the smooth running of the livestock farm under Kitui County –SEKU Livestock Improvement Programme (KCSLIP). As an Accounts Clerk in charge of the Farm, the incumbent will be tasked with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring efficient filing system and organizing office activities.
- Verifying and compiling accurate financial and farm records.
- Processing accounting statistics and transactions of the farm
- Ensure application of sound principles, systems and techniques in accounting for finances, assets, revenues expenditures and costs.
- Keep track of inventory concerning the day to day operations for internal controls.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Assistant Farm Manager from time to time.
Accounts Clerk Job Requirements
- KCSE grade C- and above or its equivalent qualification.
- CPA 1 or equivalent with three (3) years’ experience as an accounts clerk.
- Must be result oriented with have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be computer literate with accounting packages.
How to Apply
Applications, in ten (10) copies, should be addressed to:
The Deputy- Vice-Chancellor Administration and Human Resource Management
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. BOX 170-90200,
So as to be received on or before Friday 28th September 2018.
The KCSLIP is an equal opportunity employer
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: